fbpx

Personal Training

There’s a saying:

Excellence is the degree of desire.
The aspiration for excellence is the degree of investment And the sky is the limit.

Personal Training

There’s a saying:

Excellence is the degree of desire.
The aspiration for excellence is the degree of investment And the sky is the limit.

How much you do you strive to be outstanding and successful?

How much effort are you willing to put in?

If you answered that you are always striving and doing whatever you can to achieve the end result, and you’re willing to invest in yourself, then you’re at the right place.

Hi, my name is Osnat Michelle Shabtay and I’m a certified personal trainer with over 10 years of experience. I specialize in resistance training, HIIT training, and shaping the body. I compete in Bikini Muscle Competitions and in May 2017,

I won Miss Bikini of California.

As a fitness model and bikini competitor, I learned a lot about building muscle in a natural and healthy way, shaping the body, and lowering body fat percentage.

Whether your purpose is to loose weight or build muscle and be fit, I recommend combining strength training with aerobic exercise (jump roping, running, fast walking, swimming, exc.).

Of course, we will have to look at your diet, because 90% of the way your body looks is based on what you eat, and the other 10% is based on how often and how you exercise. If you’re asking yourself why you should even work out when it’s only 10% of the result, then the answer is pretty clear. Researchers have found that 90% of people who loose weight end up gaining it back. The 10% that maintain their new weight work out. Also, working out will shorten the time it takes for your body to change and will help you feel more energetic.

Before we start working together, I will want to understand what your goals are. We’ll take pictures of your current body, you’ll do some strength tests (so we’ll have your starting point and and we can come up with realistic goals) and together we will create a challenging but possible training program.
The training program will match your abilities. There is no need for past experience, but it is always welcome.
The training program can be performed at my studio or alone. If you can’t make it to my studio, we can do a sort of virtual training, but that will require you sending me pictures and videos.
There is no need to sign up for a gym membership (at least at first). We can adjust the program based on wherever you plan to train.
This program is designed for people who are serious about changing their body and will follow and believe in a healthy life style.

So whether you dream about losing weight or building muscle or both, I am here to be a partner on your journey.

If you’re looking for a personal trainer that will give you and demand from you 100%, then do not hesitate to set up a free consultation with me.